Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Classes Starting

The Autumn is here, and I am anxious to start working on some fun projects for Christmas. The new building is nearing completetion and I think its time to get the classes up and going. I have some fun ideas for Christmas gifts and decorations and of course some gorgeous Christmas fabric has arrived. Also, I will be demonstrating fabric painting/stenciling for those of you who would like to try a new creative outlet.

I will be running two evening groups from mid September until the first week of December, and one morning group.

If you are interested in joining the advanced beginner/intermediate group this fall here are your choices:

Monday 11:00 - 1:00
Monday 7:00 - 9:30
Tuesday 7:00 - 9:00

Beginner Classes on Wednesday:
Morning 11:00 - 1:00
Evening 7:00 - 9:00
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment