Monday, July 16, 2012

Christmas.....Already!

Believe it or not, Christmas fabric is arriving in the shop and already I am thinking about possible gift ideas and itching to get started.  We received a shipment this morning from Moda of Sentiments by 3 Sisters, it is to die for it is so gorgeous.  I know, I know; I think everything is gorgeous but trust me it is gorgeous!  This just maybe the collection that will disappear into my own precious stash, lol!

 I have an idea for this fabric and will be consulting with my wee helpers on how to really show this off.  I also discovered that the red and greens in this collection work perfectly with the Yarn Dyes that arrived last week that are part of the Anni Downes Collection.
 In choosing Christmas fabric I try to find collections that will work through out the year but when used at Christmas are Christmasey?! Does that make sense?

Hopefully, tomorrow I will have new classes listed for August and the class line up for this autumn.
 I will most certainly have some lovely sweet dreams tonight.  Speaking of Sweet, the Sweet Heart Houses Block of the Month is almost sold out. As of this evening there were only two places remaining.  Penelope's Garden has several sign ups.  If you are interested please give me a call or email, I would hate to disappoint anyone but I am limiting the numbers and there is a limit with the fabric as well.

Happy Sewing!
Anne Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment