Monday, August 26, 2013

Autumn Schedule 2013

Good Lord has it really been 5 months since I posted?!  This summer has been the toughest summer, my workload has quadrupled and although we had a fabulous July weather wise I am seriously looking forward to it being over.  Terrible I know.

Anywho, I am in the process of loading up the new term classes. I still have alot going on over here; semi-finals, quarter-finals etc and of course there are still B and B guests roaming around downstairs so please bear with me.  I should just scan in the pages from my notebook but I'm afraid my handwriting might be slightly illegible.


This quilt is from Carrie Nelson's Blog, La Vie En Rosie and I stole the picture without her permission, mea culpa!  I needed to share something and sadly at midnight I have resorted to stealing because I'm too lazy to go thru my photos from this summer.  This is one of the beauties we are going to be teaching this term in class.  A pineapple quilt, every quilter should have one in their press.  This is also a project that can be done as a 2 colour project, modern fabrics, brights and of course a scrappy traditional like the one above.  It uses 1 1/2" strips so a great project for using up scraps.  Ok folks, time to go to bed! Long Day Ahead!!!!

Ah, look another stolen photograph that I just swiped.  This is a two colour version.

Bye All,
Anne Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment